We want everyone who wishes to participate online to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. This consultation portal is hosted by the Engagement Hub software (“software”), owned by My Business App Pty. Ltd., on behalf of the DTA.
What are we doing?
To help us make this consultation portal a positive place for everyone, we have followed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to ensure global compliance.
In addition, we strive to meet the following legislative requirements:
Australia: Australian Human Rights Commission Act
Australia: Disability Discrimination Act
Canada: Canadian Charter on Rights and Freedom
Canada: Common Look and Feel Standards
European Union: European Convention on Human Rights
Ireland: Disability Act 2005
New Zealand: Web Accessibility Standard 1.0
United Kingdom: Equality Act 2010
United States: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
United States: Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
The software enables people of all abilities and native languages to access and participate on this consultation portal using all modern browsers and devices.
We continue to investigate additional functionality to enable this software to reach and sustain a Level AAA compliance.
Additional tools to assist accessibility:
- Text-to-Speech Reader: BBC Accessibility Guidelines
- Viewing PDF documents: Adobe Reader
- Viewing DOC documents: Word Document Viewer
- Viewing XLS and CSV documents: Excel file viewer
- Viewing PPT documents: PowerPoint file viewer
- Downloading ZIP folders: View list of zip utilities
If you are experiencing any accessibility issues with this consultation portal, please get in touch. We'd like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- email us at email@example.com
- call us on +612 8007 4277
- get in touch at https://engagementhub.ticksy.com/