The Digital Transformation Agency is seeking feedback on the second component of the Trusted Digital Identity Framework.
The second version of the framework contains the:
You can read the documents which make up the first component of the framework on the DTA's website.
There are 13 documents which make up the second release. This includes 8 new documents and updates to 5 existing ones.
New documents are:
1. Accreditation Governance (interim)
2. Attribute Profile
3. Federation Deed
4. Federation Memorandum of Understanding
5. OpenID Connect 1.0 Profile
6. SAML 2.0 Profile
7. Service Operations Requirement
8. Technical Integration Requirements
Updates to existing documents are:
9. Authentication Credential Requirements
10. Fraud Control Requirements
11. Identity Proofing Requirements
12. Overview and Glossary
13. Protective Security Reviews
Click the survey button below to submit your feedback.
If you have difficulty accessing any of these documents please email email@example.com